Designed to empower youth and individuals via education and experience of conscious breath and movement.
Benefits are increased health, strength, flexibility, vital capacity, endurance, self-esteem, and general well being!
Heathy individuals make healthy communities, contributing to a healthier world.
Donations help to support scholarships programs assisting children in financial need, and the perpetuation of Danse Arts Yoga Acadamie outreach projects.
- Mission: The mission of INCF is to operate and engage with programs that assist and improve quality of life.
- Vision: To promote responsible and effective philanthropy with a focus on science, art, culture, indigenous peoples, education, and personal and global sustainability.
- Donor Information: Inter-Nation Cultural Foundation is a global donor-direct Ca 501(c)(3) non-profit, established in 1998. All donations are tax deductible. EIN#: 33-0803517
- What is unique about INCF's global donor-direct status?
- Donors may specify and follow up on the use of their funds. This gives donors a deeper sense of participation, as opposed to only being able to suggest, if that, the use of their funds when giving to organizations without donor-direct status. INCF has a federal exempt status, allowing us to collect money from any state.
- INCF can do projects abroad, taking U.S. exempt dollars out of the country. This is unique as it is very difficult to use tax-exempt funds out of country, especially after 9/11.
- Unlike a foundation where a donor can deduct only 30% of their taxable income, donors are able to write off up to 50% of their taxable income. This allows donors to divert more to charitable programs, as opposed to the government.